Cook, Kenison, Bedard, and Sullivan

Municipal & Environment

Have you been denied a variance for your property? Do you own a tract of land you would like to subdivide? Are you concerned about appearing before your local Planning Board or ZBA? Do you need to file for a tax abatement? The municipal attorneys at the Law Offices of Shawn J. Sullivan regularly appear before land use boards throughout the State representing developers, abutters and individuals. If you have a land use question, please give Attorney Shawn J. Sullivan a call or email him.

  • * Tax Abatements
  • * Representation Before Zoning and Planning Boards
  • * Wetlands Issues
  • * Enforcement & Compliance Actions